Friday, January 9, 2009
Vicki's Block # 2
I used the same fabrics as week 1 since I had still had them out. This week the block went together with a lot less frustration thanks to Donna's tip on using starch. What a difference that made. I didn't do the speed piecing, that just doesn't work for me. I now have a 10 1/2" block so this is good and most of my corners are meeting so I think I'm getting the hang of this. It still took me 3 1/2 hours to make this so hopefully over time I will be able to improve my time. At that rate I don't think I would have the patience to make a full size quilt of these little pieced blocks.