Friday, May 14, 2010

OMG! It's Time for Another Block!



I have been busy and the days have gone by quickly/
This week's block is called, 'Hill and Valley'. It's a 12-inch block.

I think it is time for me to pick some more blocks from Quilters Cache. I am sure there are some new ones on there that are not included in the ones that Quilt Pixie picked out at the beginning of this Party.

Is anyone opposed to doing paper piecing or applique? Just wondering if I should add a few of those to the list. Let me know.

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Happy Friday Hetty!
I like this week's block, and I'm only one behind -- may catch up soon :)
I'm REALLY not an applique person. I'd probably be skipping those weeks, but if others enjoy them it would be nice to include some for variety. Paper piecing is fine sometimes, but aren't most of those blocks pretty small? Hmmm, maybe that would inspire a new mini-sampler project :)
Jeanne