Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm making blocks, but.....

they're not the ones in the block party. I'm watching the rest of you and admiring your efforts to keep up to the weekly challenge. I had good intentions in the past year, but was sideswiped (actually broadsided) by a car accident early on, and then had a death in the family, and just last week had a bit of minor surgery. I'm recovering well, and I've even sewn some more of these spiderweb blocks. Thanks to all of you for participating. It was good to learn alongside of you. Can we keep the blog up for a bit so I can get to some of the blocks in the new year?

2 comments:

Julie in the Barn said...

It's great to read your post here at the party, Brenda. Your spider web blocks look great. From your blog I know you've been busy even though we haven't seen you much over here. I hope you are feeling better after the surgery. I hope you are taking it easy, let everyone else do all the heavy stuff and have a wonderful holiday.

hetty said...

Gosh! You've had a lot on your plate lately. Your spider web blocks look great. Thanks for sharing! Hope the New Year is kinder to you. Don't worry, this blog is not going anywhere. I will be taking over from Donna and it will more than likely continue in the same manner as it did this year.