Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lord Nelson Conquered and Resurrection

PICT0010

Riley is showing how to make sure Lord Nelson doesn't escape the photography session. I think I've made this before for a swap of some kind but I can't remember. Nice and simple block though.

Speaking of nice and simple, the other block is Envelope Motif from week 28. I declared it dead to me at the time because I was having all kinds of problems making the units the right size. Today though it was well behaved and gave me no problems whatsoever.

4 comments:

Donna said...

love the fabrics you used for the envelope motif -- very elegant :-)

Librarynan said...

Nice Lavender fabric, H. (Don't tell Riley...but what a face! How con you resist anything that kitty wants!)

hetty said...

Ohhh! Love the soft mauve fabrics! Nelson's Victory looks great too, but I can't see it very well. Move over Riley! Gosh! got to love that face!

Vicki said...

So much for Nelson's victory, I think Riley has taken over and who can resist such a charming face. Nice blocks by the way.