Friday, June 19, 2009

Triangle Chain Done!

What happened? It seems that QP posted the block for this week on Thursday instead of Friday. I found it there yesterday and couldn't help but get started on it. I went into my sewing room at around 11:30pm just to pull out some scraps for this block. Some crazy fabrics since my 9-inch blocks all have some kind of kid's print in them. Then I found myself cutting the pieces out - just cutting to have everything ready for today. But then I couldn't help myself. I started sewing and putting the block together and Voila! Done! I like it and it was easy. And finished at barely past midnight!


3 comments:

Donna said...

LOL talk about eager! I love the paw print for the background with the cats.... very cute.

Vicki said...

Such a cute block. Great work Hetty.

I think I may have to find something cute or fun in my stash for this one.

Julie in the Barn said...

Love that paw print background. I need to find some of that. Your block looks so cute.