Monday, August 16, 2010

Louisiana - An Early Finish - Or is it?

So I finished the block for this week. I kept looking at it all weekend and then decided that the quilt that is shown on Quilter's Cache - the scrappy one - really looks great. Doing a few more pinwheels will give me lots of practice to get them perfect.


So I made a few more. I have no idea when I will get them finished. I am working on many projects at the moment. Maybe if I do one block per day I could get them done. So that's the plan, One block per day for the next two weeks and I will have a quilt 4 blocks across and 5 blocks down.

And yes. That little white paw in the corner - well you guessed it. Mimi!





2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I like this block a lot, and agree that it looks great as a scrappy quilt. I'll be a little late doing this block because I'm on vacation. Kathie L

Quilter Kathy said...

Love these blocks! I must try it in miniature!