Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh, Oh, A UFO!

This was supposed to be Eight Hands Round from March 1st. I kept putting off making this one. I don't really know why, but it just didn't appeal to me. This morning I started to make it, but the HST for the outside of the block did not work out. I don't know if it was quilter's cache instructions of my own interpretation of them. So now I am left with a cute little 6in. block and a bunch of HST. I'll save those and consider the block done.


How is everyone else doing with this one? I have only seen Jeanne's block made up yet. Perhaps we should scrap this one and move on.

2 comments:

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Hetty, That's a pretty little block. Sorry I've been a bit quiet recently. We've had builders for six weeks so my creativity has been a bit patchy (unintentional pun!)
Ros

Jeanne said...

Hi Hetty,
I don't remember having big problems with the block, but I typically just trim/sew till things fit :)
I never follow the Quilter's Cache instructions, just the cutting size info, and then I sew from there. I doubt whether any of my blocks are ever the size they're supposed to be!
Jeanne