Saturday, December 26, 2009

more blocks

Here's a set of 20 blocks from this year that pretty much all have some orange in them -- these are most of the 12" ones from 2009. I'm going to call it a wrap with the orange and change my color palette now -- I had no idea I had so much orange in my stash!

Turning over a new leaf, so to speak, here is block 52 -- Double Cross:
And here is Cross and Ring, with the light and dark reversed from the pattern.
I have just a few more to do to catch up on 2009... but maybe I'll just call it done and move on to the new year! It's been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to what Hetty pulls out of the hat each week for us. (And thanks to Donna for getting this going, of course!)

1 comment:

hetty said...

I love how you have reversed the colours. Why didn't I think of that?