Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Double Cross

The last block for this year! It doesn't seem possible that a whole year has gone by. This is Double Cross and it was an easy and quick one. Now I guess this means I have at least 52 orphan blocks in my collection. (I made some of the blocks more than once, so there are even more! ) I think I'd better get some of them put together - so back to my sewing room I go. I will post a new block for the year 2010 on Friday. Hope there are still lots of people who will follow along. See you next year!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm looking forward to continuing this weekly effort in 2010. Thanks for picking up the reins so that it can continue.

Librarynan said...

The green swirly fabric is awesome...
I'm hoping for a bit more consistency (from me, not you!) in "oh-ten" as a very young friend calls it. So I'll be posting more regularly aswell as catching up on the UFOs and bloks I like from oh-nine.
Happy New Year,Hetty!