Friday, July 3, 2009

TWO MORE TICKED OFF

I was on a roll you see, I managed to get the next two on my list done, bit creased these two, should have waited to press them, ho hum. I wasn't too sure about this Foot Stool week 2 - where the heck did that name come from? But now its done I like it. Just as well.



Dewey's Dream week 4 , I really do like this block, lots of potential I feel for a full size quilt one day...maybe!!!



Here are the next seven blocks ready for me to sew, I have to cut out in the natural daylight, as the artificial one in the evening gives me all the wrong colours, I think they look good, then the morning shows what a shambles it really is. I used the covers for my postcards to keep the little bits in. I am not normally this organised, but I have a lot of catching up to do to get up to speed.



and I now give you all permission to laugh at me,
look what I have done with all the left overs...well, you never know do you???
hahahahahaha - my friend Di will roll-up when she sees this.



3 comments:

Rosa-Munda said...

Well done Jan, now that is organised! Ros

Vicki said...

Oh now this is way too organized. I'm lucky my scraps get put back in a box when I'm finished my block.

jan said...

Sorry...hee hee it probably wont last knowing me.