Monday, June 22, 2009

Ros - Week 25 - Triangle Chain


Hi! I'm Ros from London, UK and I have just joined the block party. I started a blog earlier this year and I've been having a lot of fun. I've just completed 3 different swaps with ladies from US and Australia. I saw this block party and thought it would be a bit different. I've been quilting on and off for about 10 years and enjoyed sewing since I was at primary school. I enjoy a challenge and I love bright colours, particularly batiks.
I'm married with a daughter at uni and a son in secondary school, both musicians. My husband runs an IT business so I help him a lot, and I spend the rest of my week in church activities (running a bookshop, designing and making banners, fundraising, and involved with the youth ministry).

This is a block which I made in another swap which I thought you might like to see. It is the Union Square from week 19.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Welcome Ros. Glad you could join our group, I think you will have lots of fun here. I like the contrast of the red and purple in your block. Also thanks for showing us your version of Union Square. I love your colour selection for it.

Donna said...

Glad to see you found your way here! :-)

Love your colour selections, makes the blocks such a cohesive whole.

floribunda said...

welcome to the group -- I love your fabric choices!

hetty said...

Welcome to our Party! I love your fabrics! Union Square looks amazing!

Rosa-Munda said...

Thank you for your welcome! I'm looking forward to more blocks.
Ros

jan said...

Hi Ros,
I have to start my blocks soon, or I will be so far behind. This is going to be a fun group I feel. lol Jan

Librarynan said...

Welcome, Ros...
This is a great group! No pressure, just really neat gals who are super quilty friends. I really like the blues in your "Union Square" block.
Nan