Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All Caught Up

Between working to get my Harvest Sky quilt done before I left to go see my parents and then being down south visiting mom and dad I have gotten a little behind on my blocks. But not anymore. First I did this one. I was glad it was easy and went together quickly. This one was not so quick but I really like this block. I will do more of these in the future.
Last but not least I did this weeks block. I enjoyed using springy, Eastery fabrics.
I'm hoping it will help bring spring. It is snowing here again today. I would really like to get a few thing planted in my garden but the weather just does not want to cooperate.
Well, now I'm ready for Friday and another fun block party!



4 comments:

Quilt Pixie said...

those blocks look great Em. Your colour choices for this week's block are spurring me to get on with mine... not quite there yet, but at least motivated :-)

Julie in the Barn said...

You put me to shame, Em. I've got to get cracken and do some catch-up today. I love the Spring colors. It snowed here, too, so I need some perky pastels to chase away the winter blahs.

Vicki said...

Welcome back Em. I like your colour choices, nice and cheery. It seems that spring has taken a long time in coming.

Living on the Spit said...

Gorgeous blocks as always!!! Your fabric selections are always wonderful!