I was feeling a bit better this morning and decided to tackle the block. I can't say that I found it easy. I didn't like having to cut those two corner blocks. And on top of that I 'frogged' my seams several times. I am blaming that on the block too. I had some cute frog fabric, but didn't know how to cut into it to get the frogs in the right place on the block. It was too much for my aching head. So I used some batik fabrics and sewed it together. It came out rather green! I know frogs are green, but I can't really blame this on the block! It's kind of the way I feel.
As soon as I placed it on the floor to take a photo, Mimi and Oscar came over for a game of leap frog! Clever cats!