Friday, March 13, 2009

Em's blocks 10 and 11

I finally found a few spare minutes to sew. So I got started on the blocks. I was behind from last week so I did the bear paws first. The background is really a light blue but is is reading white here. I thought this was a fun block. I have always liked the bear paw. One of my first quilts was a bear paw quilt. I like it in the bright colors. Then I got started on Chimney's and Cornerstones. This one reminds me of Easter. It was quick and easy. Such a great bonus.

5 comments:

floribunda said...

i love all your spring - ice cream colors!

Donna said...

great sewing room time! :-)

Unknown said...

LOVE that Chimney block!!! Your bear claws are briht and fun too...

I just always love it when Miss Em comes to the party!!

Vicki said...

Nice bright happy blocks. They remind me of rainbow sherbet.

hetty said...

They both remind me of Easter. Nice spring colours!