Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Em's block #8

Now that was nice. Quick and easy. Very nice after last weeks. I liked Brenda's color placement. I did a variation of that. I like Brenda's better. I couldn't get a good pic of this one. My son is taking a photography class and has been playing with the adjustment on my camera. His tech illiterate mother does not know how to put things back to their original settings. Thanks Donna for picking an easy one this week. I needed it. Also thanks for helping me improve my piecing. This is a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Donna said...

love how you used both strips and dots... very fun

Unknown said...

Em, your Spring quilt is really going to be pretty! I like how you made sure the corners were all going in the right directions. That is something I am starting to pay attention to.

I am learning so much during this wonderful experience.

Brenda said...

I like the dots and strips and that lovely tone on tone neutral. it makes for a fun block.